Good bathroom planning at the beginning will help give you great results on completion. So have Brisbane Bathroom Bliss to happily guide you every step of the way.
We want you to know that designing and building a modern bathroom can be less daunting when you use our bathroom planning guide. Add our guide to your imagination, and the rewards are limitless. You can definitely have a bathroom that you can be proud of!
For more information about bathroom refurbishments and renovations, read through our simple guide to bathroom refurbishments.
- When we begin to draft a full quote for your bathroom project, we make sure to guide you at each step. You will know what goes into each stage, and what needs to be done. From design to the actual building of your dream kitchen, bathroom and laundry area, our team of qualified tradespeople will take care of you.
- Itemised Fixed Price Quote Queensland Master Builder Small Works Contract – You will receive a detailed quote from us before starting any work and before your contract is signed. We want to be on the same page with you when it comes to your expected final product, and the cost that you will incur. We also want you to see where everything goes. It is important for us that we be transparent to our clients. Once you are fully satisfied with everything and decide to proceed, we go through the contract together and collect a deposit of 10% of the contract price. Once the deposit is paid we then we set a date to start work.
- Product Selection – We build many quality homes a year so we have great buying power, aside from being able to offer you a wide variety of product/supplier choices. Through us, you can get top quality products and fixtures at discounted prices. If you choose to purchase your products elsewhere, please note that you will be responsible for any issues that could arise over time and could void your warranties. These products also need to be on-site for us before the start date.
- On-Site Project Manager – Paul Ison will be your project manager. He will coordinate the project from start to finish. This includes organising all trade works, including carpentry, waterproofing, plumbing, and electrical, tiling, plastering and painting.
- Preparation – We will cover your entire floor with drop sheets to minimise dust and dirt in your home.
- Demolition – We will strip your bathroom completely. All material waste will be placed in our skip bin, provided on site. If your home is pre-1990, your bathroom might have used asbestos. A trained professional will remove it professionally with no traces so that you and your family are not exposed to any health risks.
Once you’re happy with the output of your bathroom planning ideas, we start the building process. Since we know your time is important, the renovation process will be finished within the agreed time frame.
- We will accomplish the installation of new plumbing and electrical works through our team of licensed tradespeople, as well as any carpentry of any structural works and any insulation needed.
- We will also do the re-lining of cement sheeting, on the walls and floor or on a brick wall, and the re-plastering of sand and cement.
- We will apply a waterproof membrane wall and floor in accordance with Australian standards. Drying time needs to be considered.
- Qualified tillers will lay the sand and cement bed with falls to waste pipe, and then begin to lay the wall and floor tiles. They will then grout them. Silicone will be applied in all wall and floor junctions.
- We will install any new appliance you have selected for your bathroom. A licensed plumber will install taps, shower, rose, vanity and the toilet. A licensed electrician will fit new power points, lights, exhaust fan, etc.
- The shower screens are best made-to-order to give your shower a water tight fit.
- We will clean your bathroom, and leave no trace that tradespeople were even there, doing work!
- In-house Team of Tradesmen – Brisbane Bathroom Bliss only uses our own team of contractors,’ who have the skills and experience necessary and take pride in their work.
- Guaranteed Start and Finish Date – Your new Brisbane Bathroom Bliss project will start once all selections have been made. We finish on agreed dates OR we pay you for every extra day over. How good is that?!
- 6 year guarantee – Our bathrooms have a 6 year workmanship guarantee. In the unlikely event that a problem occurs due to our workmanship, we will rectify that problem, at no cost to you.
- Design Advice – We are licensed builders since 1982. We provide home construction expertise to help you design your perfect bathroom. For more complex bathrooms, we have expert bathroom planners and designers on board to guarantee top-of-the-line workmanship.
- Property Protection & Daily Clean Up – We remove your old bathroom and accessories, provide floor protection, and clean up daily. We want your bathroom renovation to be as ‘stress free’ as possible.
- We Communicate – We agree on the best communication plan before the job commences. You are kept informed from start to finish. Of course, during the project, your dedicated project manager Paul will be your point of contact.
- We’re Fully Insured – We are QBCC (Queensland Building and Construction Commission) Licensed: 705042. Your newly renovated bathroom will be covered once the contract is signed for 6 years.
Remember starting of with some good bathroom planning ideas before starting any renovation will always give you the best result.